Tuesday, October 19, 2010

House Mouse Country Christmas

I just had to share this adorable House Mouse - Country Christmas card I made yesterday.. I haven't been playing with my HM images very much lately... and I absolutely love working with them. I made this for yesterday's technique challenge #TLC 295 over at Splitcoast Stampers - to make it shimmer. Plus Our Creative Corners challenge - to use at least three different embellishments.

I stamped the House Mouse image "Peppermint Pals " with Versafine Onyx Black ink and clear embossed. Inked up my acrylic block with Stampin Up Soft Sky ink and stamped over top of image. Stamped snowflakes on the background. Coloured image with Water colour pencil crayons and Tombow Markers. Next I applied Stampin Up Champagne Shimmer Mist with aqua painter. Applied Crystal Effects to the candies. Matted image with Forest Green card stock and a Kraft scalloped rectangle. I have had the Designer papers in my stash for a long time - not sure who made them. Made the base panel, Sewed edges. Attached the gingham ribbon. Punched out Martha Stewart Leaf springs, attached behind image panel. Tied the string bow and glued on. Applied Liquid applique for the snow. Image panel is popped up.. I sponged edges with Riding hood red ink.
I am very happy with how this turned out...

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy stamping and creating,

Hugs.. Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment