Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy Birthay Ms. Eula



Hello everyone... here is a card I made for a few challenges on Splitcoast Stampers - Teapot Tuesday Challenge #MMTPT109, Ways to Use it - WT285 (Photo) and SCS Fan Club Theme - (Faux What) and also for the Crazy 4 Challenges blog challenge - #C4C52 - to use lattice on your card. I will be sending this card to Eula Cousins who is turning 108 years young - for more information on her - read HERE . Another challenge was to use a photo on you card - I took the picture of the rose in my garden. I scored the blue textured bg paper in the diamond shape to match the fence in the picture. I cut a piece of acetate and stamped the sentiment (from Stampin Up - Well Scripted set) using Stazon jet black. Pierced around the card and faux stitched using a white gel pen.

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy Stamping and Creating,

Hugs Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment