Thursday, September 30, 2010

Celebrating 300 sketches at SCS

Splitcoast Stampers is celebrating their 300th Sketch challenge and there are some fabulous prizes to be won. To find out more check HERE.

I used "Breast Cancer Stella" - one of Totally Stampalicious's Bugaboo Line. This image and the sentiments are perfect for promoting Breast Cancer Awareness.

I water coloured Stella using Tombow Markers.. I made the Bubble Wrap dp - rubbed the bubble wrap on Regal Rose ink pad and stamped onto white card stock. The base dp is from K&C company.

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy stamping and creating...
Hugs.. Pat

1 comment:

  1. I love this lady! She knows how to get our attention. Isn't it funny how time flys too...300 sketches! Cool, and it was fun to have seen you and other stampers throughout the journey.

    I did want to share this little something with you. It's my first blog award, but I saw it after I got my second one. LOL Anyway, Patricia, I just thought you would love to share it too. I don't visit alot, but time is of essence for all of us, but it's always nice to come when I can. Missed you, hope you enjoy your day. Kindly, Peggy

    ReplyDelete