Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pounded Flower Bouquet

Here is a card I made yesterday for Splitcoast Stampers technique challenge - "Pounded Flowers". - You take some fresh flowers/weeds and press them between two sheets of paper - the bottom one should be a water colour paper. Run the flowers through your Cuttlebug or Big Shot machine - hopefully you will get a good outline/print of your flowers. Let the paper dry and make your card.

Above is a close up of my pounded flowers. I am very pleased with how this turned out.

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy stamping and creating.

Hugs.. Pat

2 comments:

  1. This turned out great, Pat!! I tried this yesterday and I got a muddy mess!!! Probably the flowers I used, but I didn't have much to pick from. After seeing this, I may have to try again when I have some better flowers to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome Pat. I like the soft colors and how those flowers turned out. The stitching is fabulous as well.

    ReplyDelete