Sunday, June 13, 2010

Masked - Upsy Daisy

I made this card for today's Featured Stamper challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers. Today LeAnne Pugliese is being honoured.. Wow - does she ever have a fabulous gallery full of beautiful works of art... Here is the pretty CAS card I chose to case. I love how this turned out and it didn't take me forever to make. Made my Nesty mask - layered it over base card. Sponged on More mustard and really rust. Stamped on Stampin Up's - Upsy Daisy image twice. Stamped on sentiment. Matted image with brown card stock. Sewed edges. Punched out the tiny butterfly and clear embossed it several times, glued on to base card with Crystal Effects.

Happy Stamping and Creating...

Hugs - Pat

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pat, I love this!!! The recycled metal is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This did turn out beautifully! I love the distressed look of the image. I've never tried the nesties masking. I need to try that! Thanks for the inspiration. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete