On the card below - I used the Upsy Daisy stamp - I coloured the back of the stamp with Stampin Up markers and then spritzed water on the stamp - the stamped onto water colour paper. Matted the image with black and a square scalloped Old Olive mat. Used Martha Stewart fence border punch, sponged Really Rust on the top of the pickets. Attached my green ribbon and brad. My base card is 5"x%' white card stock. I ran a square piece of Vellum through the cuttlebug with the Floral Screen embossing folder and a sentiment border "With Love". Matted Vellum with Old Olive card stock. Sponged edges. Sewed edges. Attached butterfly brad and assembled card.
I cased this beautiful card of Cathleen Torina (ctorina) - she had the honor of being chose as Queen for the Day last week.
For the card below - I water coloured the Iris's with Stampin Up reinkers. The flowers are from a retired Stampin Up set "Long Stemmed Flowers". I cut out the image and the scalloped frame using Spellbinders. Pierced the scallops. I ran the orange and white Vellum through the Cuttlebug with the Textiles folder. I layered the white vellum over top of a panel of orange vellum. I cut a smaller piece of embossed orange vellum for the bottom section. Matted the vellum with chocolate chip. Placed the flower panel underneath the brown polka dot ribbon. Sewed the edges of the Vellum Panel and ribbon. Made the bow and attached. I stamped the "Mother" sentiment on white, cut out sentiment with Stampin Up's word window punch, sponged edges. Coloured a wooden tooth pick with Orange marker - attached sentiment with glue dot and attached to card. I thought it looked like a little plant marker.
Happy stamping and creating,