Sunday, May 30, 2010

Art of life painting

Just wanted to share this with you. I made this earlier in the week for three challenges over at Splitcoast Stampers. Queen for the Day - honouring Grace (aka scrappigramma2), Ways to use it - paints and Free 4 All - something you collect - but it could not be anything to do with stamping. Here is the card of Grace's that I cased "SC177 Art of Life". I coloured the back of my stamp with Acrylic paints and stamped onto Linen Paper. When image was dry, I punched out the two corners. Matted image with Always artichoke and black card stock, attached the ribbon and sewed edges. Punched out the butterflies, once with red card stock and then from vellum. Glued butterflies together and added white liquid pearls to the body. Made base card panel, assembled card...

Thanks for stopping in..

Happy stamping and creating,


Hugs.. Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment