Tuesday, March 24, 2009

FS111, CC211, Hippity Hop

For this card, I combined Splitcoast Stampers colour challenge #CC211 (baja Breeze or sage shadow, kiwi kiss or old olive and pretty in pink) and Featured stamper challenge #FS111 (Beate)... I have always loved Beate's SCS gallery and her Blog. Hope you enjoyed your week in the spotlight, Beate.
Here is the card of Beate's that I chose to case. I changed the colours, image and omitted the ribbon. I did make a grid pattern - but it does not show up in the photo. I purchased the Hero Arts - design tree block from Jenny's (aka creativecards on SCS) store Creative Cards in Grass Valley, CA... what an absolutely fabulous store she has.... I wish I had more time to shop in her store, more time to get to know her and more time to visit with Pat Smethers....
The leaf punches are from Pat Smethers.

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Stamping.
Patricia Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment