Sunday, March 15, 2009

Congratulations Stacy (Twinshappy) - FS110

Congratulations Stacy (aka Twinshappy) on being this weeks featured stamper over on Splitcoast Stampers. I have always admired Stacy's stamping style and she is also on the House Mouse and Friends design team with me.... Hugs Stacy, enjoy your time in the spotlight....
Here is the beautiful card that I chose to case. I kept the stame theme and layout, changed the image, colours, omitted the sentiment, added the piercings.

My husband and I are travelling to San Diego, California right now, stopped in Modesto for the night. I had to check to see if the FS was up on the website yet, YES it was. So of course, I just had to make my card before I could sleep, otherwise I would have been tossing and turning all night - you know what I mean :) .

I brought along minimal stamping supplies on the trip - but wanted to get in some stamping. The featured stamper challenge is one of my favourite challenges. I did just happen to have the Inspired by Nature image already coloured - just needed to find the co-ordinating colours and designer paper in my stash. I purchased the teal felt flower ribbon at Michael's yesterday - how lucky was that - it matched my image perfectly.

P.S. - My DH and I are heading over to Clovis, CA this afternoon to visit my SCS sister - Pat Smethers and her DH known as the Buckleman on SCS... we will be VISITING and of course STAMPING..... :)

Thanks for stopping by....
Have a wonderful day...
Patricia

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are so fortunate to get to create with those Smethers! Be safe and journey well! Your card today is goegoeus...love the felt flowers and the monochromatic colorway

    ReplyDelete