Sunday, April 24, 2011

Punchart Easter Bunny cards

HAPPY EASTER... I hope you are all enjoying your day with family and friends.
Here are a few cards my Grand daughters and I made for Easter. Here is where I got the idea for the Punch Art Easter Bunnies. I thought it would be fun to make these with the grand daughters.
Our destination this week for the Teapot Tuesday Challenge MMTPT142 is to Winnipeg, Canada. I will be sending my card off to Kay, who is the Grand mother of a fellow Splitcoast Stamper. Kay turns 91 on June 5th (my birthday too) - Kay fell and broke her elbow in February and is still in the hospital. We are sending our cards to her to help cheer her up.


Below is my grand daughters, Nico and Kayla. With a little help from me - the girls and I made these cards for their Mommy and Daddy for Easter.


My other grand daughter Kylana came over later in the day, so of course we had to make an Easter card for her parents and little sister, Kaylee.


The challenge over at Crazy 4 Challenges is to make an Easter card this weeks. Challenge C4C82.


Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs..Pat

1 comment: