Sunday, April 3, 2011

MISTER "OLD FART"

Happy Sunday everyone... I made this card for a few challenges


Featured Stamper #FS217 and sketch challenge #SC326. Plus the challenge over at Bugaboo's "Catch the Bug Challenge Blog" - anything goes.


The challenge over at TOTALLY STAMPALICIOUS blog

this week is to make a birthday card.


Irene (aka DandI93) is this weeks featured stamper. I love Irene's gallery - she is so very creative and talented. I cased this fun birthday card "WT298 - Senior Discount.

This image is a Bugaboo digi image - turned into rubber by Totally Stampalicious. The fun sentiment and image are from the "Birthday Gus" set. The image above is the inside of my card. I am trying very hard to finish the inside so they are ready when I need them. The balloon image is from "All night media". I coloured the Birthday Gus image with Stampin Up and Tombow Markers.


Thanks for stopping by, Happy stamping and creating, Hugs..Pat

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I just love this. Gus is always fun but what you do with a card is always a great treat. Love all the stitching. Thank You so much for shareing with us at Bugaboo this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! Gus is colored perfect and I love that fun/bright dp!! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is AWESOME - love all the textures and patterns!
    Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Anything Goes" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you'll join us again this weekend!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this Patricia! Love that hardware you framed the sentiment with, the DP, the layout...I love it ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is AWESOME, Patricia!!! LOVE that cool background paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card, pat!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Fun paper to use with your Gus image. Thanks for playing along in the Bugaboo Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally cool Pat! I like the metal tag you added and the papers. Very FUN! Thanks for playing in Totally Stampalicious Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG...this is so very festive and fun...love your background dp and the detail work of the pierciing, the balloon...great use of the SCS sketch too

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, so fun and cheery! Awesome card! Thanks for playing with us at Totally Stampalicious this week :)

    ReplyDelete