Sunday, February 13, 2011

TSMONDAY - Luv U!

Happy Valentine's Day :)



I made this card for a few challenges... First one - over at Totally Stampalicious is to use

BLING on your card or project. I hope that my sparkly brads count as bling.... The image is a Bugaboo Brat - Sean with Flower. Totally Stampalicious has made this image into a clear stamp.
This is also for the CAS106 challenge (sketch) and featured stamper FS210 (Willow01) - Charlene. I cased this sweet card "Elzybells Cuteness".
Thanks for stopping in,
Happy Stamping and Creating,


Hugs..Pat

4 comments:

  1. Awwe he is such a sweetie Pat!! Love your choice of papers.. Gingham is my fav :)..Hope you have a great Valentines Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you had me with the gingham...LOVE gingham...anytime...any color!!! LOL!!! This is fabulous Pat...Sean is just too sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total cuteness! Love the sponged grass Sean is standing on! Great colors and coloring!

    ReplyDelete