Sunday, February 13, 2011

QFTD47 - Sag you're it and Hogs and Kisses

This week over at Splitcoast Stampers Bev Barton was crowned "Queen for the Day". My grand daughter, Nico, was have a sleep over and wanted to make a Valentine's Day card for her Mommy and Daddy. Here is Bev's adorable card that we cased called "Cupid". Nico picked out the fun "Hogs and Kisses" stamp and the colours. She coloured the image by herself using Gramma's special markers. She cuttlebugged the pink panel with the heart folder, she crimped the pink middle panel. Cut out the nesty scalloped rectangle and with Gramma's help she sewed the card and made sure her fingers didn't get in the way of the needle :)
She found the little red hearts on my stamping table and wanted to use them on the card. She glued them down and added Stickles to the three little hearts and the big heart one of the pigs is holding. She gave the card to her Mommy when she was picked up this afternoon - was her Mommy ever happy and proud of the card Nico made for her... :)



I cased this "Party Chick" card of Bev's. I loved the image and layout of her card. I didn't have her fancy lady, but I did have this fun Bugaboo Stella Sews image already coloured and ready to use. My SCS sister Pat Smethers sent me this hilarious sentiment in a birthday card. The designer paper is from a Martha Stewart 12x12 pack.


Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs.. Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment