Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Crazy Quilted Sisters


Happy Wednesday everyone... I combined three Splitcoast Stamper challenges in my card... Monday's technique challenge #TLC284 - plaid silhouettes, Tuesday's Teapot challenge MMTPT105 and today's sketch challenge SC292.



I made all the plaid backgrounds by using my Mirror image stamp... I inked up the solid stamp with base colours and then used the edges of my different coloured ink pads to make the plaid design. I stamped the little girls (Inkadinkado "Alma Lynne Designs") with versafine onyx black ink and clear embossed image. Water coloured image with Stampin Up reinkers and Tombow markers. I cut out the image and popped it up on the center panel. All edges of base card were stitched.

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy stamping and creating..
Hugs.. Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment