Monday, February 22, 2010

Punched & Pieced Easter Chick

This cute card was for Splitcoast Stampers Monday Challenge - punched/pieced card/project. Use punches or die cuts, plus you may use stamps. I saw this cute chicky card in HamiltonGals gallery and she saw it in LaurieF's.
I used Cuttlebug dies and spellbinder dies to make my cute little card. Sponged edges with Summer sun and daubed on Pretty in pink for the cheeks. Sanded edges of large scallop.

I will make a few more of these for my Grand daughters for Easter.....

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping and Creating.

Hugs... Pat

2 comments:

  1. OMG.....just spend a good time at the doctor's with my 90 year old 'toddler'....and I NEEDED a good smile and giggle....and you surely did it for me...thanks....your rejuvenated my spirits

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Pat! OMG it is so cute! Great job with this! We even haven't done the next HM challenge post yet and I already miss you! Hope you are well! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete