Sunday, February 7, 2010

FS157, A Sunny Hello

Happy Superbowl Sunday Everyone..... Today over at Splitcoast Stampers it is the Featured Stamper Challenge - one of my very favourite challenges... Barbara Anders aka "Bar" is the FS today. Here is her adorable card that I cased called "Hi, it's me".

I coloured this adorable Magnolia image (Tilda with Sunflower) with prisma colour pencil crayons and gamsol. Matted image with pomegranate and old olive. Base card is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 white c/s. I love the paisley dp (Heidi Grace - foiled paisley) and the gingham dp. Matted the dp with old olive. Added the ribbon and old olive strip. I punched out the lower portion of the old olive center strip with Stampin up border punch. All edges were sponged with SU Rose red and stitched. Added the pink square brads and the ribbon bow and button embellishment. Main image panel is popped up.

Thanks for stopping by,
Happy stamping and creating,

Hugs - Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment