Sunday, September 13, 2009

Totally Stampalicious Sneak Peak - Road Hawg #2


Here is another card I made for TOTALLY STAMPALICOUS. This image is from the set called "Road Hawg". It is a fun set to work with....
I coloured the image with Prisma colour pencil crayons and gamsol. Clear embossed the tank, light and fenders. Cut out image. I had this map designer paper that I thought worked well for this "Stair Step fold" card. I put the black strip of dp on each section and sewed down the center to make it look like a road. I stamped the sentiment on acetate using Stazon black ink. Sewed around edges and sponged on black ink. My Road Hawg is going on a motorcycle trip - cruising around Arizona and California.... How fun is that....

Please check out the TOTALLY STAMPALICOUS BLOG plus all the other ladies blogs to see what that have come up with using these new fun stamps.... The Store will be open for business on September 15th...

Thanks for stopping by...
happy stamping

Hugs - Pat

1 comment:

  1. Love this awesome stair step card!! Fabulous roadmap background for this delightful image!!
    And the sentiments are sensational!!!

    Amazing work, Pat!

    ReplyDelete