Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thinking of you my Deer

Hello everyone... Just sitting here in my warm and cozy Craft room - boy oh boy is it every miserable outside.... and I have to go out in about an hour to have my eyes tested.

I made this card yesterday for two challenges over at Splitcoast Stampers - TLC298 - stamping with water and the CAS92 Clean and Simple colour challenge - soft pink, old olive, Kraft, white and the optional colour marina mist.
Plus I am entering this in the Crazy 4 Challenges challenge C4C62 - issued by Cindy Haffner to make a square card.

I sponged the blue, pink and green onto water colour card stock. Sprayed the back of the tree and deer (from Stampin Up's Nature Silhouettes set) images with water and stamped over the sponged bg. Dried with heat gun. Coloured the backs of the images with markers and stamped on dried card stock - just a little bit off of the water stamped image. Sprayed the back of the Sanded backgrounder with water and stamped around the image and then heat dried panel. I stamped a piece of Kraft card stock with the Sanded backgrounder using Versafine Sepia Ink. Cut two cross slits in the middle of the panel and tore out the circle. Sponged the edges with Ranger distress ink - walnut. Placed deer image behind circle and sewed edges. Sponged edge of white 4x4 square base card with Ranger walnut ink.

Thanks for stopping in,
Hugs..

No comments:

Post a Comment